What is the real deal when it comes to juicing, you ask? There are plenty of opinions out there, whether juicing is actually good or not for your body. Apart from all the opinions, here are a few facts about juicing that may help you decide whether juicing is something for or against your taste buds.
A Few Juicing Facts:
- Did you know that 95% of the vitamins and enzymes our bodies need, are found in the juice of raw fruit and vegetables?
- Consuming 450 grams of carrots, 10-12 apples, 3.5kg of spinach to get the same amount of nutrients you receive in just one and half glasses of juice.
- Drinking Beet Juice helps lower blood pressure and is now rather well accepted as a means to help improve exercise endurance due to its natural nitric oxide content.
- Other types of juicing benefits include facilitating weight loss, increased energy levels, strengthened immunity, strong bones and a glowing complexion.
- May reduce chances of heart disease, cancer and strokes, the 3 leading causes of death.
- Fresh Pressed Juicing is easier to be absorbed in the body thus less harsh on our gut system.
Consuming these is a vital part of our daily living. Our bodies’ cannot function properly and assist it from preventing dreadful diseases without them. The unfortunate reality is we do not consume nearly enough of the daily recommended requirement of our vegetables and fruits due to lack of time and nutrient weakness in our foods nowadays. This is why juicing has become much more poplar over the years as it highly dense with all the valuable nutrients and extremely convenient to consume.